After down dissions forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mall Full of Candies and Delights and Adventure

Go down

The Mall Full of Candies and Delights and Adventure Empty The Mall Full of Candies and Delights and Adventure

Post by Admin Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:54 pm

When I was 10 years old my family went to the mall. Many of my friends went to the mall as well so this gave us opportunity to play. We would play hide and seek sometimes and beg our parents for ice cream and cookies. Momma momma can I have ice cream... No, momma momma I want ice cream... blah blah... The fun adventures of being 10.

I remember one time we were playing hide and seek in one of the stores and my good friend Tommy had found me. He was trying to tag me but I ran away and as I was turning a corner I slipped and fell. I fell a lot as a kid so this was nothing new. But this one time I fell on my chocolate ice cream cone. I got it all over my shirt. Tommy tagged me and did not care I fell or at least it did not seem at the time. We were just kids though what did we know. I went to momma and said I did not finish my ice cream and she seen it on my shirt and said un huh... and surprised me and just smiled and said lets not tell papa and got me another ice cream. First she cleaned my shirt off first, and then got me a vanilla ice cream cone and said this will be less messy.

Momma was more of a vanilla ice cream person and the more I ate vanilla it the more I liked it. It was easier to convince momma to get more ice cream when the only ice cream in the house was mommas favorite. Momma we are out of vanilla ice cream! She would say not to worry that she would have papa pick some up on his way home from work. Papa worked next door to the local ice cream malt shop.

Later that night I looked in the freezer and there were two vanilla ice cream containers. Mama must of told papa to get two. We would always have vanilla ice cream in the house from that point forward. It was not the same when my chocolate was out, but now since I was a vanilla ice cream eater like momma I would be much happier.

Sometimes I would put sprinkles on top, or chocolate syrup. I mostly did both. So I still got my chocolate. I needed chocolate syrup for my morning milk so momma would always make sure I had it. So in a way I still enjoyed my chocolate ice cream.

Admin
Admin

https://afterdawn.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum